JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is an updated list of goodies and some new prices.

1. PSL 10rd mags (4). These are in good shape. They have minor marks and are in used shape. Appear to have been refinished at some point. $105 shipped

View attachment 195779

DSC_0007-2.jpg

2. PSL 10rd mags (4). These are in fair shape. They have some rust and some pitting that has been painted over at some point. These all appear functional and the followers move freely. $95 shipped

View attachment 195781

DSC_0010-2.jpg

All 8 for $175 shipped.

3. Uzi folding stock. $40 shipped

DSC_0017-1.jpg

4. Surefire M961 light. This is a 9v light with a Turbo head on it. It has a 225 lumen bulb in it and comes with a spare 225 lumen bulb. Here is the closest current light shown on Surefire's site, SureFire M961XM07 Millennium Universal WeaponLight System $250 shipped

View attachment 195784

DSC_0019-1.jpg

5. M60 ammo bags (15). These came with cardboard sleeves and held 100 rds of linked 7.62x51 ammo. These were loaded 2/.30 cal ammo can. This is for the bags only the M1A mag is shown for size. I hear some people like to store FAL/G3/M1A/ect mags in them. $40 shipped

DSC_0005.jpg

6. AK 5rd mags (2). These are 2 5rd 7.62x39 mags. $25 shipped. Sold

7. MRE's (32). I have one sealed case dated 7-26-2003 and the rest are loose but came from the same time frame. $100 FTF only

8. Plastic gun cases (5). 4 are rectangular single gun cases, 1 is a tapered case. These are cases that gun were shipped to me in. I can get pics up if you really need them. $50 FTF only

9. RCBS RASS. <broken link removed> I have had this for about 1.5 years. It spent last winter in my shed. It has been out in the weather since this spring. All parts are functional but many of the metal parts are rusty. I am 99&#37; sure most of it will easily clean up with a little oiling. I find that I just dont use it as much as I thought I was going to. With the condition it is in I am asking 1/2 the price I have seen average online (not counting shipping). $200 FTF only.

DSC_0006.jpg

FTF will be Colville or Yakima (or anywhere on my route) for quick FTF. I can do Colville to Spokane if I am headed that way. I can attempt Vancouver/PDX though a friend at work. I can attempt Seattle area though a friend at work.

I will consider any reasonable offers. If any of my prices are way out of line please let me know, they seem fair based on what I know now.

I will consider trades, let me know what you have. I dont have any items to lists as "wants" right now.

Thanks for looking.