JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Listing a bunch of stuff from the bottom of my safe. I'm open to trading any or all of this for 38/357, .22mag, .45ACP, 30-06 or 12 GA ammo, accessories for a Commander size Colt 1911, a 6" S&W 686, or a S&W-J-frame. Also interested grips and holsters for the above guns, rife scopes, pistol scopes, or ???

Feel free to make offers via PM. You're welcome to make me a cash offer, but if you email asking "how much" I'll reply with "make me an offer" :) So, lets skip a step and just make me an offer for what you want.

With a little planning I'm usually available to meet up in Newberg or Wilsonville in the afternoons/evenings. I do make it up to downtown PDX at least weekly, and I can try to meet with folks win town then, but my logistics are often a bit inflexible on those trips.

Here's the current list -- Items will be deleted as they go, and added as I find more random gun stuff I don't need.

1) a pair of old military issue 1911 magazines and a canvas pouch for them. They are "period correct" down to the original "collector grade" rust :) I have no idea how well they feed -- they came to me with an old Colt, and I have never used them. Given that they are old GI stuff, they probably work fine.
1911_gripz.jpg
2) A millet scope bas for Colt .44 Mag revolvers, as well as possibly some Taurus and S&W wheel guns too. I had it for my old Anaconda, but never used it. It is new in package and comes with screws and tool.
millet1.jpg millet2.jpg
3) a pair of like new Pachmayr grips for a S&W J-frame. This is the style with the pinky cutout -- nice recoil absorbing, and pretty comfy. If you feel like your tiny j-frame grips are getting lost in your huge man-hands, these grips were designed for you
packys.jpg
4) Some brushed nickel scope rings. There are the kind with the adjustable nylon scope inserts -- very nice quality. I forgot the brand. Used, but look new.
rings.jpg
5) Nylon Pocket Holster -- universal small pistol holster, should work with most super-compact .380 ACP pistols to prevent printing. It fit my Micro Desert Eagle and also my much larger Browning .380 (never should have traded that one. . .). It has a sticky rubberized panel so the holster stays in your pocket if you yank the gun out.
pkt_hlstr.jpg
6) 2x .44 Magnum speed loaders filled with jacketed soft tip .44 mag bullets. Even comes with a couple bonus bullets for 14 rounds of .44 mag total -- factory Winchester ammo. Speed loaders fit S&W m29/629/etc and Colt Anaconda. Probably fit other .44 magnum revolvers too.
44_1.jpg 44_2.jpg
7) 2x 20 round boxes of fancy .380 ACP defensive ammo. This is modern high-tech "high penetration" .380 suitable for carry and defensive use.
380.jpg 380_2.jpg
8) one 50 rd box of American Eagle 9mm FMJ target ammo. Forgot I even had this one in my safe -- haven't owned a 9mm in years, since I traded off the last of my Hi-Powers. . . I'm sure someone hereabouts with a wonder-nine actually practices at the range, as opposed to just assuming high-capacaity is a substitute for training and accuracy :)
9mm.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top