JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going through what sits and passing it along.
1- Rem 700 LA blueprinted 280AI barreled aaction. 26" Bartlin SS barrel, blued 700 action blueprinted with oversized Holland recoil lug and Rem trigger. Just add stock and optics $1100
2- standard issue blued Rem 700 30-06 barreled action. Bore looks good. Had on hand for future builds. $425 (I have a standard black bdl comp stock I can add for $25)
3- Rem 700 .473 face LA jeweled bolt. $150
4- Bartlin .338 Edge 26" fluted with a DE brake and Holland recoil lug. 3.115" ogive 3.970" COAL set up for the 300g bergers. $550
5- matched to #4 is a Rem 700 LA been trued mag well opened up to accept the seekins 4.0 bottom metal. Blued with basic trigger $450
6- matched up with #4 & 5 is a mag face PTG fluted bolt with TAC knob. Custom shroud and firing pin from PTG. $250
PM me contact for pictures
Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top