JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I have some various barrels, pieces and parts that I'd like to get rid of. My ex was an avid "collector" of gun parts with the intention of building his own guns. Needless to say, he did more collecting than assembling. We split up about 2 and a half years ago and I'm left with a big tote full of various items that are just taking up space. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The pic attached don't include everything.

9D3ED884-EE95-41D0-982C-D775BDFA2126.jpeg F22234D4-DF54-4F9D-9699-E0C981664029.jpeg AEE19B78-5A69-4F59-8166-8E75901419F2.jpeg

My recommendation is to contact a local gunsmith and ask if they would be interested in buying the whole lot. You will likely make more money if you sell the pieces individually or in smaller groups, but you will be spending a lot of time in doing so. If you choose to sell individually or in smaller groups, detailed pictures of each piece, especially any markings, would help.
You should also be aware that firearms and some firearm parts can only be sold (or shipped) to or through a FFL license holder. It could be costly, both criminally and civilly, not to do so if required by law. Knowing which (if any) items this would apply to would require detailed pictures and/or descriptions.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top