JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATED I have a few things I'd like to trade and I'm looking for a few things too.

* I also have a like new (if not new) Chinese 75 round AK47 drum. Really great shape.

* Tika T3 synthetic stock for a 308 bull barrel. It will fit other models as well contrary to belief, like other Tikas and a Sako Model.

* Knoxx Breachers grip for a Mossberg 500. This unit is pretty amazing, I have fired 9 ball and slugs with one hand/arm and it almost eliminates recoil on light loads. I will only trade this and the synthetic fore end for a nice set of wood furniture for the 500. In other words I don't have a stock if the grip goes away so i will need the replacement parts LOL.

* Oh, I still have some 8mm Yugo ammo on stripper clips. ( I can move this ammo to the "ammo" section if the Mods would like)

Wanted but not limited too: Encore Frame, Reloading press, case trimming tools, stock checkering tools, low power scope.

Just send me a PM if you want any of these goodies or have something you would like to trade, it doesn't have to be a want item from this list.
Thanks!!

Interested in that drum! Not sure what I have to trade but ill think on it. Pm me a price if you have one in mind.

And btw ppl the knoxx is sweet!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top