JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATED I have a few things I'd like to trade and I'm looking for a few things too.

* I also have a like new (if not new) Chinese 75 round AK47 drum. Really great shape.

* Tika T3 synthetic stock for a 308 bull barrel. It will fit other models as well contrary to belief, like other Tikas and a Sako Model.

* Knoxx Breachers grip for a Mossberg 500. This unit is pretty amazing, I have fired 9 ball and slugs with one hand/arm and it almost eliminates recoil on light loads. I will only trade this and the synthetic fore end for a nice set of wood furniture for the 500. In other words I don't have a stock if the grip goes away so i will need the replacement parts LOL.

* Oh, I still have some 8mm Yugo ammo on stripper clips. ( I can move this ammo to the "ammo" section if the Mods would like)

Wanted but not limited too: Encore Frame, Reloading press, case trimming tools, stock checkering tools, low power scope.

Just send me a PM if you want any of these goodies or have something you would like to trade, it doesn't have to be a want item from this list.
Thanks!!

Interested in that drum! Not sure what I have to trade but ill think on it. Pm me a price if you have one in mind.

And btw ppl the knoxx is sweet!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top