Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Misc parts and stuff

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Bad Droid, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Bad Droid

Bad Droid Hillsbarrio Member

UPDATED I have a few things I'd like to trade and I'm looking for a few things too.

* I also have a like new (if not new) Chinese 75 round AK47 drum. Really great shape.

* Tika T3 synthetic stock for a 308 bull barrel. It will fit other models as well contrary to belief, like other Tikas and a Sako Model.

* Knoxx Breachers grip for a Mossberg 500. This unit is pretty amazing, I have fired 9 ball and slugs with one hand/arm and it almost eliminates recoil on light loads. I will only trade this and the synthetic fore end for a nice set of wood furniture for the 500. In other words I don't have a stock if the grip goes away so i will need the replacement parts LOL.

* Oh, I still have some 8mm Yugo ammo on stripper clips. ( I can move this ammo to the "ammo" section if the Mods would like)

Wanted but not limited too: Encore Frame, Reloading press, case trimming tools, stock checkering tools, low power scope.

Just send me a PM if you want any of these goodies or have something you would like to trade, it doesn't have to be a want item from this list.
    Thanks!!

2. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Interested in that drum! Not sure what I have to trade but ill think on it. Pm me a price if you have one in mind.

And btw ppl the knoxx is sweet!

3. Bad Droid

Just throw me an offer. Also, I wouldn't mind another LPK for an AR15 lower on one of these trades.

4. Bad Droid

Bump. I also updated OP. All items are in great to excellent condition and I'll consider all reasonable trades here.

5. no time

no time Roseburg area Active Member

PM sent

6. Bad Droid

Bump fo shizzle....

7. Bad Droid

BUMP

8. Bad Droid

Bump, several of you wanted the drum but never got back to me...................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.