Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Misc Items: Old .22 LR mags, 41mag brass, S&W Pistol case, 22 cal cleaning kit.

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Dyjital, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Story:
    Picked up a nice lot of stuff (mostly crap) from a friend who needed some peso to make bills. Much of it I tossed as it was garbage, some I already got rid of and a few things I kept (ammo cans! and some old 5.56 ammo).

Here is the remaining stuff that I have no need for and am not going to rat-hole it in a closet to collect dust.

============
    Would prefer a FTF so I'm not wasting extra time/money/gas to drive anywhere special for a cheap item
    ============

41 Mag brass. Appears to only have been fired once. No corrosion, brass is clean (but hasn't been cleaned in a tumbler). Unknown of the amount in the bag. Could be 50 to 100. I'm not going to count. Price? Toss me an offer.

1000000701.JPG
    1000000702.JPG
    1000000703.JPG

Old cleaning kit.
    $2

1000000704.JPG

.22 LR (or so they appear) mags. Maybe you know what they go to or have been looking for them for years. .... ????
    $5 for all three.. just to cover time of meeting up (fuel)

1000000705.JPG

Smith & Wesson pistol case. For small pistols. Like... the size that may hold a small .22 like a Beretta 22A pistol. Second photo shows in comparison to my hand. I have an 8" hand span from end of thumb to end of smallest finger when laid out.
    $5
    1000000706.JPG
    1000000707.JPG

I also have a misc box of odds and ends cleaning brushes that I'll toss in if somebody wants the whole lot of stuff.

You could pick up everything for $10!!!!
    Email works best: dyjital @ gmail.com

Better yet...........
    Pay for shipping and make a $10 donation to NWFA and it's yours!! Get the items AND support the site.
    ($11 USPS flat rate box)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.