JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cleaning out some extra gear,will trade for other reloading stuff.

1) RCBS PB I conversion (maybe a II),not complete,but the majority is there. Used
2) RCBS Little Dandy Powder measure with a complete set of Rotors,and the rotor chart. NIB/ Never used
3) Lee Loader 12 G NIB/ Never used
4) Lee Loader 30-30 Used missing the scoop
5) RCBS 30-30 dies no SH Used
6) RCBS .32ACP Carbide dies W/SH Used
7) Hornady .270 dies FL No/SH don't believe they have ever been used
8) RCBS Jr3 press Used
9) Lazer Cast 32-40 170g RNFP HCL bullets,count in box is 398

On the 30-30 FL dies,minor surface rust on the knurling ONLY,on one of the .32ACP dies it is the same.The pictures for some reason make it look really bad,it is actually very minor.
The Lee Loader 30-30 is in bad shape ,but could be cleaned up.

will trade for 308 stuff,7MM dies,223 stuff,9MM stuff,Dillon 550 Strong mount,Roller handle,neck trimmer,etc.

What kind of reloading stuff are you looking for?Equipment and dies?...components?...bullets?...Brass?

Don't really need much equipment other than what i put in my original post.
Components,i can always use,mainly for the calibers i have listed above,but since i reload for so many different ones you never know...
Never hurts to ask.
Do you have anything particular in mind ?
RK

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top