JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sadly abandoning my metric FAL build and would prefer some of you fine folks get use out of what odds and ends I've got.

I will accept USPS Money Order OR discrete Paypal +4%.

Shipping not included. Will sell things in lots below (specifically, I'm not going to sort out the handful of items I have in a bag from Brad at Gun Things).

Apologies in advance for the mediocre cell phone photos!

Stripped G1 Lower: $60

Recoil plate looks pretty fresh. Could use some refinishing of some sort.

Thee Mags | No Witness Hole, Fair Condition: $15 | 2x Witness Holes, Good-VG Condition $18 Each

My apologies, but I don't know the source counties of the witness holed mags. They are both parked (I believe - a black finish of some sort) and feature some wear marks. I was told the no witness hole mag is Brazilian. Don't know if that's true or not.

Will sell all three magazines for $45.

Brand New DSA Extended Metric Selector: $27

Miscellaneous Lower/Stock Parts from GunThings: $40

Picked all this up to finish up the lower assembly.
  1. Grip Nut
  2. Return Springs and Plunger
  3. Buttstock Washer and Bolt
  4. Joint Pins
  5. 2 inch stock screw

I also have a long SA synthetic stock that I'm in the middle of fixing up. I've half a mind to hold onto it and its buttpad, but if any of you fellow gorilla-armed guys need a long one, let me know. I'll be willing to let it go if it would get put to good use.

Would be open to considering trades. Let me know what you're thinking.

I'm located in Portland and can meet FTF around the metro - or ship it to your location.

I'll take the clip loader and stripper clips, manual, and saw grip. I work in Astoria if you'd like to meet somewhere around there FTF. (have 7.62x51 battle packs and .40 to trade if interested) If not, I'll add whatever you like for shipping. Thanks.

I'll take the clip loader and stripper clips, manual, and saw grip. I work in Astoria if you'd like to meet somewhere around there FTF. (have 7.62x51 battle packs and .40 to trade if interested) If not, I'll add whatever you like for shipping. Thanks.

I figure I can get it shipped for the flat rate box which is $5.35, I believe, for $52.35 total if you want to pay by money order.

PM me your info, and I'll get you mine.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top