Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Misc Electrons: Video Camera, Digital Camera, ATT Android Smartphone+ other stuff.

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by cbdolphin, Aug 29, 2011.

1. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

I have a Hitachi Camcorder that records on discs. It includes battery but does not include charger (I have seen chargers on e-bay for 10-15 bucks). Asking $30 shipped.

dscn0453sz.jpg
    dscn0454u.jpg

Next off, I have a Sony Xperia Smart Phone for use with ATT. It's a great phone. It's in overall good condition. It has some small "scratches" on the screen from regular use with a touch screen. Nothing deep or noticeable while the phone is turned on and being used. Great way to get a smart phone without having to sign up for another 2 year contract.... Asking $100 OBO shipped to your door. Includes wall charger.

Here is a link to check out some of the features. Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Smartphone

dscn0468c.jpg

I also Have a Nikon Coolpix 12 Megapixel Camera that takes AA batteries. Great, inexpensive digital camera. It's in good condition, only have factory pictures. Includes the cord to connect to computer to upload pictures.

Nikon Link: COOLPIX L22 from Nikon

Asking $45 shipped to your door.

Thanks for looking guys! I accept paypal (you pay fees or send as "gift") or MO's.

2. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

BTT