JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cleaning out the closet, making 'room' for new projects.

Lost of stuff so bear with me. Feel free to make offers unless they are rediculous. Prefer cash, but always interested in hearing trade offers (glocks, other AR's and stuff, AK, AK Pistols, 1911, Sig, NOT INTERESTED IN: SKS, Mosin's, or any gun valued at say under $400)

First is a .223 SPR Upper (90% Complete, prefer not to seperate but make an offer)

1. 18" SS Beadblasted SPR Barrel, necked down threaded, hand lapped and brand new from Douglas like the real MK12's. (Paid $480 with matched bolt, asking $350)
2. SUREFIRE MB556K Muzzle Brake (Paid $150 asking $100)
3. VLTOR MUR Upper with forward assist and shell deflector (Paid $250 asking $200)
4. VTAC FF Tube by JP Enterprise (Paid $200, asking $150)

Take it all for $750 and I will throw in a slightly used F/A BC I was going to use and a 20 rd box of Hornady .223

Second is a Bushmaster Upper with
1. Keyhole flat top receiver, (CMT, Paid $150)
2. 14.5" Bushmaster barrel, ($250)
3. and a 7 inch Knights R.I.S. with VFG and complete covers
(the rail is the only used component on the upper, retail is $300-350). Will need BCG and the barrel wrenched on by a smith, also needs FH pinned prior to build. $500 for everything, and if the Bolt Carrier mentioned above is available I will throw it in.

Other Small Parts:
(Plus shipping on all parts)
SOLDStandard A2 Upper with finish issues $20SOLD
Cantilever rail for A2 Upper $30
Mil Spec M4 LMT Stock (stock only, non sopmod) $20
Troy 2 point battle sling in Cyote LOWERED$25

ADDED DEC 6th:

1. 2 USA MAGAZINES brand Stainless Steel Mini-14 30rd mags. LOWERED $25 for the pair

2. Remington 870 Furniture - Black Synthetic, current home defense style short forend, butt pad and stock included as well LOWERED $25

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top