JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
150rds of .22 short blank ammo (free)

25rds Remington 12G 2 3/4 game loads (7 1/2 shot) $6.00

25rds Federal 12G 2 3/4 game loads (7 1/2 shot) $6.00

All or separate, make me an offer! Call, PM or text Jim @ 503-828-2717

I have no interest or use for this ammo. I'm selling this stuff for a little old lady who's trying to get money for her grandkids Christmas, so be as generous/fair as you can.

:s0067:

I did say make offer. I'm selling this stuff for a little old lady who's trying to get money for her grandkids Christmas, so be as generous/fair as you can.
Spray-n-pray was referring to the forum rules, found here: <broken link removed>

Sellers, in order to keep the classified section running smooth we've put together a couple rules, requirements, and suggestions. These are all very simple things, and most of you do them anyway. Once you create a thread in the classified section it is your sole responsibility to maintain that thread using the expanded permissions you've been given for the classified section.

For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS)
All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

For Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTT)
No prices or values are required for items listed for trade, but a list of what you're looking for and a value of what you think it's worth is highly suggested.

For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT)
Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.