JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****30-06, 9mm and .308 ammo is sold****

Misc. ammo: approx. 750 rounds of assorted .22, and 1 box (minus 1 round) of .270.

$75 for .22 assorted brands (Peters, Remington, American Eagle, CCI, Blazer)
$20 for .270 (Winchester Ballistic Silver Tip 130 gr)

Misc. ammo: approx. 750 rounds of .22, 1 box of .308, 2 boxes of 9mm, 8 mostly full boxes of 30-06. Best offer as a package or seperate. I know what this stuff is worth so don't low ball me. Not trying to gouge anyone just making room in safe. Will trade for firearms or quality optics. Having trouble with pics. Can text you them.

What kind of 22 rounds and would you ship?

Misc. ammo: approx. 750 rounds of .22, 1 box of .308, 2 boxes of 9mm, 8 mostly full boxes of 30-06. Best offer as a package or seperate. I know what this stuff is worth so don't low ball me. Not trying to gouge anyone just making room in safe. Will trade for firearms or quality optics. Having trouble with pics. Can text you them.

For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS) All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.