JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's your chance to buy a pristine Marlin youth-sized 22 single-shot bolt action rifle. Known as the "Little Buckaroo", it is chambered for 22 Short, Long & Long Rifle and weighs only 4 ¼ lbs.

The barrel measures 16 ¼" and is "JM" stamped with Marlin's proprietary Micro-Groove rifling. It has its original walnut-finished birch stock with extra nice detail. Original bluing and hardwood stock are in 99% or better condition. It has factory sling swivels, a grooved receiver for scope mounting and has an 11- 1/2" LOP.

I believe this model was discontinued in 2003.

Asking $185.00 or best offer. Would consider or be open to a trade for a clean 10/22 in similar condition.

We can meet at the Beaverton/Tigard or a surrounding area FFL of your choice. Buyer is responsible for all associated transfer fees.

BUMP

IMG_4505.JPG IMG_4507.JPG IMG_4509.JPG IMG_4510.JPG IMG_4513.JPG IMG_4514.JPG

Last Edited:
This makes me smile, It was my very first rifle and I still have mine sitting in my gun safe. I cant even fathom how many rounds I pounded through mine one shot at a time when I first got it.

Don't bother with the new cricket style first rifles, if you are in the market for a starter for your son or daughter, you cant do any better than this rifle!

GLWS man!

Many thanks. I still remember my hand-me-down Daisy Model 25. Good times.

I bought this Marlin for my son for Christmas a few years back but he never really caught gun fever like his old man.

I bought this Marlin for my son for Christmas a few years back but he never really caught gun fever like his old man.

I bet he catches the fever, it will just be when he's a bit older and ready for something that will cost you a bit more.
I would like to put it away for my boys in a year or two, but can't justify shipping and transfer for something that would be used for a while. GLWS

I'd like to think he will but we'll have to see. Online games seem to be the main focus right now.

If it doesn't sell it will just go back in the safe until the EMP goes pop. :eek:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.