JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hello, I am in the market for my first German .22 Trainer(Hitler Youth, SA, etc.), and have some pistols up for trade. These are nice revolvers in desirable condition. First is a Husqvarna 1887, all matching, great bore, and an excellent finish. Secondly, I have a 1882 Swiss Ordinance Revolver in all matching, excellent condition, with a small and very discreet import mark that is underneath the frame in the upper part of the trigger guard. These are both chambered in 7.5 Swiss. Trade value is $800-900 range for each(I would consider selling outright for $850 + ship for each). I am looking for any German .22 trainer in great, original condition. Not picky as far as makers go. Looking for a straight trade, OR, if you are not interested in these revolvers and have a .22 trainer you would consider selling, please message me. Thanks!

Husqvarna 1887 Pictures -
Swiss 1882 Pictures -

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
wow ... I really like the 1887.. So no FFL .. right ? .. O ya I don't have what you are looking for but that 1887 really trips my trigger
I wasn't able to find the data to date it. Maybe it's an antique. But until I can verify that it will go through an FFL. I can try to do more research for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top