JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is one that I really don't want to let go, but I've got two of 'em and I am only selling this S&W to help fund another...so I don't feel too terrible.

This is a S&W Model 60-7 .38 Special revolver. This particular model was discontinued 15+ years ago, so these guns are getting rarer every day...especially in this kind of condition. This gun appears to of been fired very little. I wouldn't be surprised if it was only ever fired at the factory for it's test-fire. I love these little stainless snubs, but this one never got carried or fired...so on the block it goes. If you Google "S&W Model 60-7", you should find some good info on this model and you'll find that this is a particularly sought after model...due to it's all forged steel parts and advanced metallurgy, while still maintaining the original dimensions of the original 1960's era Model 60. This fine little snub comes with (1) Uncle Mike's holster, (1) Safariland COMP-1 speedloader, (1) set of factory S&W branded rubber boot grips, and (5) 129gr +P Hydrashoks. I'm asking $500 $475 and will only entertain trade offers for other S&W revolvers from 1996 or earlier. This is a snubbie that will only go up in value every year and you would be very hard pressed to find one in this condition anywhere. This would make a good collectible or an awesome CC piece. No box or papers. This J-frame is also listed on SGN.

If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking.

-Rob

View attachment 187934

View attachment 187935

View attachment 187936

View attachment 187937

View attachment 187938

View attachment 187939

View attachment 187940

View attachment 187941

View attachment 187942

View attachment 187943

View attachment 187944

View attachment 187945

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.