JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This system started out new in the early 90's with my late uncle. Then it was passed down to my mother. I can attest that this set up was lightly adult used (in home use only) and never kid abused. I currently have it hooked up in my home office and I've been running the stereo, CD, cassette changer, and remotes through their paces. All the units and remotes are mint, mechanically and cosmetically. I even tested the system out with an older BSR turntable. You can run this Pioneer set up in your home, reloading room, man cave, garage, or she shed. Feel free to Google the model numbers and see what you come up with. I was surprised to discover that the cassette changer is highly sought after and currently sells anywhere from $250 to north of $300. Operating instructions, three remotes, and nine (Model: PRW-1141) Six-Compact-Disc Magazines also in mint condition are included. I've been testing this all out through a Bose Acoustimass 5 Series III speaker system. If I turn the volume past 4 on the Pioneer receiver I get yelled at from across the house to turn it down. 🤣 A cool little bonus detail, the receiver has two switched and one non switched AC outlet. In the current configuration I'm only using one plug in the wall outlet. The main remote control turns all three components on and off simultaneously. Items shown in the photos below are what's available as a complete lot in this classified deal. Buyer will need to provide their own speakers. I may have an option for Bose speakers available at the time of pick up but I'm not quite sure I want to relinquish them yet. Local pick up in Philomath. Buyer will need to bring their own packing materials or padding to transport items. Sorry I will not break this lot up or ship. If you're seeing this classified that means the listing is active. There is no reason to PM me asking if this is still available. Please do not reply within this classified! Send all questions, comments, and concerns via PM only! Cash $220

AVR: VSX-5400 $100

Multi CD Player: PD-M435 $75

CD Magazines: PRW-1141 $45

Multi Cassette Changer: CT-M6R $200

D50D065C-4531-44D5-A3CA-6979D5F842DF.jpeg B30F766F-C665-4578-96CA-C6B2F4F6D2C2.jpeg C1CC910B-515A-469A-8C2F-04ED5982A29B.jpeg 28B94161-9BE8-4EC0-A94D-692A24551463.jpeg 7423F5CC-41D7-4038-B8D3-5A48241AE47E.jpeg 6623DFC6-DE0D-4F0D-9CCA-D8144192F6E8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Wife wants this stuff cleared out. Last bump tonight and if it doesn't sell at my price I'll just drop it off at the e-waste facility.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top