JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a First Generation Blackwater in near-mint condition! Exactly 200 rounds through it, with no scratches, dings, or nicks on it. It is in PRISTINE condition. I'm only selling it because it instantly became a safe-queen, and that's the last thing I need right now. If I can't get what I have in it, I will just keep it. Comes with 3 mags, original matching case, wood and plastic grips, manual, and other papers that came with it. You will not be disappointed with this one. I will also include one box of Federal 9mm.

$900 for local pickup, or $25 more for priority shipping! I will offer a 24-hour inspection period and offer a refund minus shipping and transfer fees if you are not satisfied. Ships USPS Priority Mail, FFL to FFL. I will accept cash or contact me for an online payment option. If you're interested in a Garrity IWB holster I can throw that in for $75 more. It is black leather with 1.5" loops.

Not interested in any trades at this time.

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0289.JPG

DSC_0290.JPG

IMAG0663.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.