Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mint First Gen. Blackwater P226R

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by EUGENE the REALTOR, May 5, 2011.

1. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

This is a First Generation Blackwater in near-mint condition! Exactly 200 rounds through it, with no scratches, dings, or nicks on it. It is in PRISTINE condition. I'm only selling it because it instantly became a safe-queen, and that's the last thing I need right now. If I can't get what I have in it, I will just keep it. Comes with 3 mags, original matching case, wood and plastic grips, manual, and other papers that came with it. You will not be disappointed with this one. I will also include one box of Federal 9mm.

$900 for local pickup, or $25 more for priority shipping! I will offer a 24-hour inspection period and offer a refund minus shipping and transfer fees if you are not satisfied. Ships USPS Priority Mail, FFL to FFL. I will accept cash or contact me for an online payment option. If you're interested in a Garrity IWB holster I can throw that in for $75 more. It is black leather with 1.5" loops.

Not interested in any trades at this time.

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0289.JPG

DSC_0290.JPG

IMAG0663.jpg

2. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

BTT!

3. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

It says your mail box is full ...