JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I scored a few Russian 91/30s from my buddy that is an importer.

These are in reeeeeely sweet shape. Chambered in 7.62x54R with great markings.

$99.99

I also have a couple Hex receiver 91/30s for $109.99 that look un-issued.

Let me know if you want to stop by and check them out.
One of the sample guns he sent me was used for the last NWFA raffle.
Here are a couple pics.

DSC01438.jpg
DSC01437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen these in person, they are the nicest Mosin's I've seen yet. (from anyone) They do not look like surplus guns at all. Well worth the 99 bucks if you are picky about how your guns look.

Oh, and PM SENT!! (I want another one!!)

Where do I stop by to see them? I've been going to pick one of these up for a while now, but really don't like the idea of buying one sight unseen.

I'm in Lake Oswego, Oregon - so would this be a "pick up" or "FFL shipped" deal?

THANKS!

Where do I stop by to see them? I've been going to pick one of these up for a while now, but really don't like the idea of buying one sight unseen.

I'm in Lake Oswego, Oregon - so would this be a "pick up" or "FFL shipped" deal?

THANKS!

I am an FFL in Vancouver. Oregon residents can pick them up here legally.

My contact info is in the link below. Give me a call before you head over in case I am out.

I am up in the Snohomish County area. Do you ever make it up here for shows or anything? I am very interested but I do not have any trips to vancover planned anytime soon. If not how much would shipping one up here be? If its to much of a pain no problem.

Thanks for your time!
Jamie

Do any of the hex receiver models have brass fittings?

There is only one hex/brass.

You wanna stop by?

All the rest are round receivers and in great shape!

Also, there are NO MORE at the importer. I had 10 more reserved for me, but they sold them. They are totally out of stock from this source, and doubtful if there will be another shipment.
They are looking at another supplier in Russia, but I have a hard time believing that they will be as nice as these ones.

There are a few members on their way over here now to pick some up. Give me a call if you want to stop by and grab one or 2.

My contact info is in the link below.

ETA: One gone already.

I just got one of his round receiver ones today, all serials match, can't see that the dang thing has been fired. 1940 stamp. Currently in the process of getting the cosmoline off. Boltface doesn't even have a suggestion of a primer mark. Comes with bayonet, double pouch with cleaning stuff and oil container, sling, and some sort of leather cover/pouch for who knows what.

It's crude, but it is mint!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.