JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CIMG0029.jpg CIMG0036.jpg CIMG0033.jpg

I am selling a mint condition israeli .50cal desert eagle. It is in perfect working order. no physical damage or even any scratches. Comes with a magazine, dissasemble tool, original case, and even some extra shells (if i can track them down).I am wanting to get 850 for the weapon. The serial number is clean, the gun is in amazing like new condition. Trade wise, i would be looking to trade for a smaller pistol AND CASH. Start shooting me some options and i will do my research and get back to you. Thanks guys. Let me know if you have any questions. 5039998603

IMG954968.jpg

CIMG0033.jpg

CIMG0036.jpg

CIMG0029.jpg

IMG954968.jpg

Are you the original owner? Any idea of round count. For 50 AE I will assume it's very low :) what are you looking for for possible part trade? Wheel guns, semi autos etc? PM if you want. Thanks!

I was hoping this guy would get ahold of me today because I was waiting to find out if I needed to head north before I go camping, and so far, he hasn't responded to two PMs, three phone calls, and an "I'll take it", so my guess is he already sold it and doesn't care enough to close the ad, or he's a flake. Either way, that kind of lack of communication isn't a good way to start out after your first post at a new website.

Since the Chrome ones on GB are being offered at $1600 + someone might have tipped him off that he was selling way too cheap or for that price it could have been stolen. I know when I found the ad only 23 minutes since it had posted was wishing I had the cash to jump on it with. I was even thinking I could come out hundreds ahead if I drove down that night AND paid for the shipping back to my FFL. Thinking that he/she is a troll would be easier than thinking about how I missed out on such a great deal though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top