JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanting to move to "Moscow", Cour d Angeles is like moving to BosAngeles in Montana. Despite the realtor mantras and developers whispering 'bout what a great place Idaho is. It is just an enclave of kalifornia and other states of folks who want to fantasize about "the last great place in America" (only exists on belt buckles). Fires, winds, snow and cold may temper the desires, then add in the cost of living including food and fuel. Most folk make it about two years before the money (savings etc.) runs out and they find out three figure salaries are very scarce. But then, there is or used to be Micky D's or Wally world!
I had a couple of aunts and uncles that lived in the Bonner's Ferry area. One was a neighbor of Randy Weaver, and I've hunted on Ruby Ridge, before the infamous incident.

You are spot on regarding people moving here. I've been looking to change careers and finding anything over $15 an hour is challenging. The median income here is $33k a year while the average home price is over $300k. It's nuts. And when you do find a job that pays decent, you are competing with a slew of people with BS and Master's degrees due to the universities here.

But all that aside, crime rates are near non-existent and most folks are friendly. The protests that are happening locally are models of self-restraint and peaceful, this one incident notwithstanding.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top