JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Read this article. http://www.pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/266120-139637-gun-out-of-control Why are the anti's not all over this. Even the proposed changes are not enough to change the mentality of the gang bangers.
I can not believe that we as a lawful society allow this to happen. Gang shootings are the major factor in gun violence, and the anti's ignore this and push for laws against law abiding gun owners while turning a blind eye to the real problem.

"........it's a kind of badge of honor type thing."

Really? No! Are you sure? I'm packing, mostly, because these little rats are! And, I'll stop if they will!:)

Yup, This'll stop all that gang violence............o_O

"The hope is that probation officers working with social service agencies can steer youths arrested on gun charges from future lives of crime. As part of that bargain, juveniles who commit violent crimes have their records cleared of criminal convictions when they turn 18. But as a series of incentives and disincentives, the current system may have produced more teens willing to take the risk of getting caught with guns, and more gangs willing to have their youngest members take the fall on gun charges."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top