JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The air freshener thing is a red herring. Fake news.

Expired tags.
Rare occurrence, I'm sure, but technically in MN, you CAN be stopped for something hanging from your mirror -- I know this is also the law in CA. My white mother was stopped in CA for this exact reason after failing to remove her handicap hang tag from her mirror. The cop only gave her a verbal warning and since she did not have any arrest warrants nor tried to resist arrest, she was not shot. But yes, the whole air freshener allegation has got faaaar to much play in this instance... observe:

duante.jpg

Outright lie republished unquestionably by the reflexive woke media Pavlovian microaggression dog whistle crowd.

Rare occurrence, I'm sure, but technically in MN, you CAN be stopped for something hanging from your mirror -- I know this is also the law in CA. My white mother was stopped in CA for this exact reason after failing to remove her handicap hang tag from her mirror. The cop only gave her a verbal warning and since she did not have any arrest warrants nor tried to resist arrest, she was not shot. But yes, the whole air freshener allegation has got faaaar to much play in this instance... observe:

View attachment 866539

Outright lie republished unquestionably by the reflexive woke media Pavlovian microaggression dog whistle crowd.

If she had warrants or tried to resist would you say that lethal force was an appropriate or viable option? Of course not.

If she had warrants or tried to resist would you say that lethal force was an appropriate or viable option?
If the warrants were for violent felonies and she was diving for a place where she was known to have historically stored a firearm, yes, absolutely. Also, I would have changed my name and moved to a different town if this described my mom.

Fallacy: Loaded Question. You are suggesting the cops need to prove they didn't pull this man over because of his skin color, aka presupposition.

Without evidence to support your assertion that Mr. Wright was pulled over for any reason other than the stated expired registration, you are speculating -- wildly I should add, and the question is therefore irrelevant because it is based solely on your presupposition. It is like me asking you if you still beat your wife with no evidence that you've ever beaten you wife, but because I've made the allegation I've created a false obligation to prove you don't beat your wife.

The onus to prove your speculative assertion is on you -- the party of the affirmative -- and not on me (or anyone else) to disprove your conjecture.
Presupposition, no, that's how the law works. If someone questions the charge and takes it to court the officer would be required to prove otherwise. I'm basing my question on this. That it must be proven.

Being charged or stopped for something is not the same as being found guilty in court of that charge / reason for stop. (I haven't the correct terminology to express what I'm trying to say here, but I hope you understand what it is I'm trying to state) If it can't be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, he was in fact purely pulled over for his registration, it opens the door to be called something else. This HAS been done many times in court. Mr Wright, may not get to argue this, his parents might.

To state that the judicial side of our three sides of government doesn't count because an officer and or department states something, now that might be fallacy.

So like you said, I feel like we are going in circles.

Can you, with a yes or no answer, state that Daunte Wright was in fact pulled over for expired registration?

Last Edited:
@GripItAndRipIt in many ways I may totally be wrong in the way I'm trying to understand things here. I'm struggling a bit with how you keep coming back with ways to state my questions are invalid.

In court these questions are very much valid. Often courts rule in their favor. Do these cases hold any value to the laws pertaining the subject at hand?

Do you see how someone can question the reason Mr Wright was pulled over might not be so cut and dry?

Being charged or stopped for something is not the same as being found guilty in court of that charge / reason for stop. (I haven't the correct terminology to express what I'm trying to say here, but I hope you understand what it is I'm trying to state) If it can't be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, he was in fact purely pulled over for his registration, it opens the door to be called something else.
Citation badly needed. If the allegation is true, I don't see a weasel way out.

Come on, you two have driven this thread in the ground, Reno isn't going to wake up from being woke and Gripit wants to argue facts. Since neither one of you will quit, take it to discussions. Please.

People looking for solace and peace. Time to heal and reflect...

You know... If that was really what all this was about. Lol.

Rioting ERUPTS After Derek Chauvin Found GUILTY On All Charges, Conviction Is NOT Justice Say BLM

The 'people' in control now just want to see it all burn.
No solutions ever offered or proposed.

All the while burning every history book that can be found.

@GripItAndRipIt in many ways I may totally be wrong in the way I'm trying to understand things here. I'm struggling a bit with how you keep coming back with ways to state my questions are invalid.

In court these questions are very much valid. Often courts rule in their favor. Do these cases hold any value to the laws pertaining the subject at hand?

Do you see how someone can question the reason Mr Wright was pulled over might not be
Come on, you two have driven this thread in the ground, Reno isn't going to wake up from being woke and Gripit wants to argue facts. Since neither one of you will quit, take it to discussions. Please.
Just curious... someone is forcing you to read these posts or???

People looking for solace and peace. Time to heal and reflect...

You know... If that was really what all this was about. Lol.

Rioting ERUPTS After Derek Chauvin Found GUILTY On All Charges, Conviction Is NOT Justice Say BLM

The 'people' in control now just want to see it all burn.
No solutions ever offered or proposed.

All the while burning every history book that can be found.
Portland gonna Portland. Meanwhile, all quiet in Minneapolis last night. Too all the normal, non-ANTIFA people in Portland, you have my sympathy. Once a great city...

.... leave. The decent taxpayers are what's propping that sh*thole up.
The irony in that sentiment is they successfully chased the boy mayor out of his condo... And Goofy Ted even blocked me from his FB page for telling him the steps he needed to take to safely return to his tony Pearl District high rise. I guess he didn't like my suggestion that he needed to do his actual job and stop kneeling with criminals... 🤣

Seriously though, pay your city taxes to a place that serves you better - move to Forest Grove or Hood River or someplace down the gorge or whatever. Several places across the river with no income taxes as well.

Seriously though, pay your city taxes to a place that serves you better - move to Forest Grove or Hood River or someplace down the gorge or whatever. Several places across the river with no income taxes as well.
Sad to say, but I can't imagine anyone other than criminals and ANTIFA/BLM thugs wanting to stay in that city any longer.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top