JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe they should stop hiring little girls and pussies to do man's work.
615agnyVKSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Well in this case it was poor training. If you watch the body cam the officer yells taser and then deploys her side arm. In effect killing him with one shot. It's the cops fault and the departments fault for piss poor training. But what do you expect when you defund the police. Your going to get poorly trained, subpar officers. And when the leadership is more worried about reelection and their salaries rather than their officers this is the result. The suspect should have complied but deadly force (even accidental) was a bit overboard. Never the less, cities will burn.

I see lot of 'woke' morons quoting family saying stop was because he had air freshener. He was stopped for expired tags and he had outstanding warrant.
Here we go again ...
Still. Yes he may have been scum but this is on the officer. 100 percent. Place the blame where it's due.

Well in this case it was poor training. If you watch the body cam the officer yells taser and then deploys her side arm. In effect killing him with one shot. It's the cops fault and the departments fault for piss poor training. But what do you expect when you defund the police. Your going to get poorly trained, subpar officers. And when the leadership is more worried about reelection and their salaries rather than their officers this is the result. The suspect should have complied but deadly force (even accidental) was a bit overboard. Never the less, cities will burn.
Yep to yours and Donut's words.

I recently heard something the other day, "In politics, you can only fail up." And that's exactly what has been happening for generations.

-Robert

Realistically, I see major police departments around the country making huge procedural changes.
Letting non violent suspects just run , without any pursuit. I heard a rumor that in WA state, most rank and file are allowed to just let you drive away from lights and sirens on the highway.
I don't have the huevos to test it myself.

Realistically, I see major police departments around the country making huge procedural changes.
Letting non violent suspects just run , without any pursuit. I heard a rumor that in WA state, most rank and file are allowed to just let you drive away from lights and sirens on the highway.

I'm sure defunding them will be a big help with those huge procedural changes.

I think you have to be a certain type of citizen for this to work correctly.

-Robert

This right here is why cops carry the taser on the opposite side of the body from their sidearm, so they don't get confused. The cops life is ruined and simple training could have prevented this whole mess which will only burn brighter in the weeks to come. Add this on the jury's verdict of the Floyd case and we are about to see a bon fire.

I think you have to be a certain type of citizen for this to work correctly.

-Robert
Not gonna name names, but this was straight from the horses mouth.

Fairly drunk , very experienced senior detective. Saying out loud that WA state would rather just let folks run from simple speed violations . Less chance of lawsuits, endangering the public, yadda yadda.

Do not attempt. Not legal advice.

Question: Are the taser holstered on the same side as the handgun? There is a few seconds in the video that the Glock is clear and moved to and fro for several seconds and one might think that the officer would have recognized that? But the problem was that the kid was resisting.... yuk.

Question: Are the taser holstered on the same side as the handgun? There is a few seconds in the video that the Glock is clear and moved to and fro for several seconds and one might think that the officer would have recognized that? But the problem was that the kid was resisting.... yuk.
Not a justified reason to be shot. And yes normally departments have you position your taser on the opposite side of your firearm. But some departments allow you to set up your gear as you wish.

Sadly this is again what voters keep saying they want. First they do not want cops. Then they want Cops but, have to be the correct mix. So do not hire the best, hire those who fit the list. This is often what you end up with. Happened in CA a decade or so back. She pulled her service weapon and killed a perp in cuffs in her back seat. She then sued Taser as it was their fault she was too incompetent to tell the difference between the two. Never did hear how that one shook out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top