JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why isn't the POTUS being investigated for his comments BEFORE the trial outcome? Since when does the "most powerful man in the world" get to comment about what he wants or wishes for or expects in a case he isn't part of?

I agree that Chauvin is guilty. I don't agree that everyone from celebrities to the POTUS should be allowed to make such comments. Last I heard a jury trial is supposed to be unbiased. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. The whole thing reeks.
Not just POTUS, but VPOTUS, Mad Maxine and several others!
That trial was a circus of serious errors that never should have been allowed to take place!
They should have moved it out of the city
The Jury was biased by the news and riots/protests of 11+months, and they were even asked if they were biased and all answered yes, but felt they could be objective, and we see they were likely NOT
They should been sequestered right from the beginning, and were not!
Then the comments/demands started from POTUS all the way to BLM and every one in between!
This was a farce, Old George got all the justice he was entitled to, while Chauvin most assuredly did not!

Not just POTUS, but VPOTUS, Mad Maxine and several others!
That trial was a circus of serious errors that never should have been allowed to take place!
They should have moved it out of the city
The Jury was biased by the news and riots/protests of 11+months, and they were even asked if they were biased and all answered yes, but felt they could be objective, and we see they were likely NOT
They should been sequestered right from the beginning, and were not!
Then the comments/demands started from POTUS all the way to BLM and every one in between!
This was a farce, Old George got all the justice he was entitled to, while Chauvin most assuredly did not!

Agreed. I think the outcome was appropriate, but the circus was detrimental to our justice system as a whole.

Why isn't the POTUS being investigated for his comments BEFORE the trial outcome? Since when does the "most powerful man in the world" get to comment about what he wants or wishes for or expects in a case he isn't part of?

I agree that Chauvin is guilty. I don't agree that everyone from celebrities to the POTUS should be allowed to make such comments. Last I heard a jury trial is supposed to be unbiased. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. The whole thing reeks.
Why isn't POTUS being investigated for the 3 outstanding warrants in Ukraine for him regarding corruption? Why do laptops go into DoJ and are never heard of or seen again? At this point sadly we don't have to ask why anymore.

Agreed. I think the outcome was appropriate, but the circus was detrimental to our justice system as a whole.

I don't. Floyd killed himself via OD, Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter tops for helping him along, that would be appropriate but they decided to make a circus show out of it. Honestly, I hope the POS gets off on appeal and IMO should for sickening display that continues and will for some time.

I don't. Floyd killed himself via OD, Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter tops for helping him along, that would be appropriate but they decided to make a circus show out of it. Honestly, I hope the POS gets off on appeal and IMO should for sickening display that continues and will for some time.

I think so too. I think he's guilty of something and probably deserves to spend some time in prison, but I'd rather a guilty man go free than let people think they can riot their way to a verdict.

I'm going to disagree, but for cause.

It's a simple fact that the court of public opinion is the real law of the land now.
Let's stop pretending that sentencing in social media isn't already a reality. Instead of pretending that we're living in a free and just society, I say we own our B.S.
That's the first step in correcting any problem . Admitting it exists.

I'm going to disagree, but for cause.

It's a simple fact that the court of public opinion is the real law of the land now.
Let's stop pretending that sentencing in social media isn't already a reality. Instead of pretending that we're living in a free and just society, I say we own our B.S.
That's the first step in correcting any problem . Admitting it exists.

Eventually the powers that bee will decide that the best way to prevent the police from grabbing their pistol instead of their Tazer is to simply disarm the police and take their pistols away.

A few years later, they will take the Tazers also.

I think so too. I think he's guilty of something and probably deserves to spend some time in prison
From what I've seen, the police listened to George and allowed him to get out of the car and wait on the street. He then became unruly, this drew a crowd, and the general lack of control of the environment possibly delayed the arrival of medical help. So via that very indirect chain of events I suppose the police or the person in charge of that choice could be said to have contributed to the death of George Floyd. Earlier medical intervention might have saved him.

Whether that's criminal I'm unsure.

So via that very indirect chain of events I suppose the police or the person in charge of that choice could be said to have contributed to the death of George Floyd.

What contributed to the death of George Floyd was George Floyd throwing dope in is mouth.

3f4b77b8-388a-465c-ab54-f698a2250f3d_1140x641.png

Sure there are, but for political reasons. The autopsy showed no damage to neck, spine, trachea or arteries, but found a whole lot of dope and damage massive drug abuse.
Actually that's not true. The autopsy results were that he died from "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

The prelim reports didn't back it up but the official results from two different autopsies are that he died from homicide. The independent one used the term "mechanical asphyxiation".

Where did you get your info? Please tell me it's an official source. Although I can't find one that backs up what your saying…..

From what I've seen, the police listened to George and allowed him to get out of the car and wait on the street. He then became unruly, this drew a crowd, and the general lack of control of the environment possibly delayed the arrival of medical help. So via that very indirect chain of events I suppose the police or the person in charge of that choice could be said to have contributed to the death of George Floyd. Earlier medical intervention might have saved him.

Whether that's criminal I'm unsure.

This is moot, but, a fire department medic was on scene. Off duty and out of uniform. She tried repeatedly to offer aid, but was told not to interfere. The confusion on scene was a factor in this failure.
Lack of communication, and poor command control all they way around.

Set a timer. For 9 minutes. We'll let the extra seconds slide. Then just sit quietly. After the time is up it will likely seem like a long time. Because 9 minutes really kinda is. Especially if your cuffed face down with another human kneeling on your neck.

Set a timer. For 9 minutes. We'll let the extra seconds slide. Then just sit quietly. After the time is up it will likely seem like a long time. Because 9 minutes really kinda is. Especially if your cuffed face down with another human kneeling on your neck.
Except even the prosecution was forced to admit that's not what happened.

Except even the prosecution was forced to admit that's not what happened.
How so? He wasn't kneeled on for over 9 minutes? I saw the video like everyone else. It was unnecessary and against department rules. Which Chauvin had a lengthy history of breaking.

I'm so surprised to see people here defending him or even saying he should be set free. He was a dirty cop. It happens. He got caught, and after like 19 other complaints including excessive force and kneeling on a teenager for over 4 minutes I think he's right where he should be.

Last Edited:
How so? He wasn't kneeled on for over 9 minutes? I saw the video like everyone else.
If you watched the trial stream, you'd see that the part of the body that was being pressed down on was actually the shoulder except for a few seconds. Multiple camera angles forced the prosecution to admit this as fact.

The prosecution's use of force expert said on cross that more force would have been justified. So there's that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top