JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Messed up" such a delightfully nice thing to say when someone shoots and kills someone.

I might try that next time I'm in any legal trouble.

No judge, I simply "messed up" when I killed that person.

Yes, most here are in agreement that the cop messed up, no one is in a hurry to call it murder. Those that do get ostracized.
You know nobody will ever say " had a bad day " for this or any other cluster F.

I agree. I just think if we stopped making criminals rich by outlawing things like substances and other vices, we could have much more money to train and the criminals would lose huge quantities of their revenue stream.

Fewer laws, better laws, better enforced.
Great shirt material

Fewer laws, better laws

Pure sincerity from me

By the letter of the law, this is involuntary manslaughter.

Same thing happened in San Francisco several years back. The officer was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

If the law is being applied equally, the same should happen to this officer in Minnesota.

Well, my 'tolerance' meter needle has dropped to nearly zero.

Report is the parents of Duante Wright are saying they said they 'can't accept" their son's killing was just a mistake' AND they believe he was pulled over as 'racial profile' stop.

Gee, Can you say let's 'throw gas on the fire'?

Last Edited:
This sounds like the initial steps at negotiating a deal. Start out extreme. However, non of these violent protesters are impartial nor critical thinkers. I'm guessing that the parents are of low intelligence and likely to suffer with hoof in the mouth disease?

"Messed up" such a delightfully nice thing to say when someone shoots and kills someone.

I might try that next time I'm in any legal trouble.

No judge, I simply "messed up" when I killed that person.

Yes, most here are in agreement that the cop messed up, no one is in a hurry to call it murder. Those that do get ostracized.
To call it murder she (Cop) would have to "know" she had her service weapon in her hand, and made a choice to shoot the guy with the idea of killing him. Now anyone with a brain really believe that? That this Cop just wanted to kill someone so bad she was willing to do in on camera?
Its easy to see it was a matter of incompetence. I would bet my next pay check the now former Cop will be charged with a crime. I would also bet she will end up convicted. Either by Jury or she will take a plea deal. It will not be murder. Unless someone can find proof she was secretly a KKK member and they have film of her saying she was wetting her pants to go kill some black guy, which we know is not going to be found.

Last Edited:
To call in murder she (Cop) would have to "know" she had her service weapon in her hand, and made a choice to shoot the guy with the idea of killing him. Now anyone with a brain really believe that? That this Cop just wanted to kill someone so bad she was willing to do in on camera?
Its easy to see it was a matter of incompetence. I would bet my next pay check the now former Cop will be charged with a crime. I would also bet she will end up convicted. Either by Jury or she will take a plea deal. It will not be murder. Unless someone can find proof she was secretly a KKK member and they have film of her saying she was wetting her pants to go kill some black guy, which we know is not going to be found.
Just like chauvin won't be charged with murder. You have to show intent.

Another multimillion dollar payout at the expense of taxpayers, it's coming, everyone knows it...

we all wonder how the police officer could have made such a mistake... Consider this, everytime I get into the wife's SUV, my hand goes to a non-existent column mounted gearshift selector that's in the console. Familiarity and muscle memory. Not an excuse, but we've all probably experience something similar. How about with that rental car???

Now imagine elevated stress and having that moment, grabbing yer Glock and identifying it as your taser. I suspect she never took her eyes off the felon... She should have known the difference between the Glock and taser by weight and feel. Again not an excuse, just a faliable human wearing a police uniform.

There's been one perfect human who has walked the earth, and He's gonna be pissed when He comes back and see's what we did :eek:

Report is the parents of Duante Wright are saying they said they 'can't accept" their son's killing was just a mistake' AND they believe he was pulled over as 'racial profile' stop.

This sounds like the initial steps at negotiating a deal. Start out extreme. However, non of these violent protesters are impartial nor critical thinkers. I'm guessing that the parents are of low intelligence and likely to suffer with hoof in the mouth disease?
Mo' money. :rolleyes:

Mistake is a pretty soft word to use for the death even though that's what it was. It would be better defined as irresponsible or negligent on the officers end. Obviously they won't accept it... you don't get paid for that kind of behavior.

We keep seeing this repeated, the police pull over or try to arrest a black person, the person resists the police and it ends with the person dead. Why do we see this happening mostly with black people? Do black people escalate/resist the police more often or more intensely on average than people of other races? Is so, why? Are police less tolerant or more threatened by resistance from black people so they react with more force? Do the police end up killing nonblack people just as often and it just doesn't get reported by the media? It'd be good to hear especially from current or former law enforcement officers on this.
They think now that with all the BS around they can just do what they want.
WHY DID YOU PULL ME OVER.
because your tags are expired.
SO WHAT YOU GOING TO DO SHOOT ME.
no can I see your driver's license and registration and proof of insurance.
bubblegum NO I DON'T HAVE THAT STUFF THE WHITE MAN HAS BEEN HOLDING ME DOWN FOR A THOUSAND YEARS.
I CAN'T AFFORD IT.
ok step out of the car WHY I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG.
Yes you are .
Then it goes like all the videos you see on youtube.
And the videos you will never see on the MSM.
ANOTHER DEAD IDIOT REMOVED FROM THE GENE POOL

Now we can start shooting people over "what if's" that's a dangerous path to walk down.
Shooting someone for fighting with the police isn't strictly right. Neither is fighting the police. I think we could do with more of people expecting terrible outcomes for doing obviously wrong things.

It's also not in any way shooting someone for a what if. He was definitely fighting the police. No ifs ands or buts about that.

Shooting someone for fighting with the police isn't strictly right. Neither is fighting the police. I think we could do with more of people expecting terrible outcomes for doing obviously wrong things.

It's also not in any way shooting someone for a what if. He was definitely fighting the police. No ifs ands or buts about that.
Resisting arrest and fighting with police are different. Resisting without posing an immediate threat does not warrant deadly force. If there was a visible gun or knife on the passenger seat (like Jacob Blake) and he was moving to it, deadly force would be justified.

Training was the problem. If she hadn't uttered the word taser it could have been painted as a justifiable (fear for her or the life of others) shooting. Saying taser tells the world she was confused or made a mistake.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top