JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh my goodness . . . That girl could be the emperor's daughter . . . tsk . . . tsk . . .
I'll bet ole' j Jackasson and Al will join the emperor in decrying . . . White guy owning an IPhone!?!?!?!

Sheldon

This crap happens at Highline Community college (Des Moines WA) daily! It finally made the local news!!! Security there cant carry so the "criminal element" is even running into classrooms and grabbing computers and phones! Security calls the po-po and they show-show in 20 minutes, long after the crooks leave in their stolen hondas....

This crap happens at Highline Community college (Des Moines WA) daily! It finally made the local news!!! Security there cant carry so the "criminal element" is even running into classrooms and grabbing computers and phones! Security calls the po-po and they show-show in 20 minutes, long after the crooks leave in their stolen hondas....

I hate to say it, but it is time to put a guard tower at the entrance and at every corner in these malls with an ROE of shoot to kill anyone that commits an assualt like this.
Kidding of course, but something better be done damned soon.
When they commit these kinds of crimes they cease to be kids and are full out adults and should be treated in kind. If these people want Beirut, or Mogadishu here, give them a full dose of it in return Or get the LE off their dead azzes and put a stop to it. One or the other. There should be no further debate on the issue

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top