JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't shed a tear if somebody beat those cops.

It is bad enough we have to worry about criminals, we also have to worry about criminals with badges.

It is bad enough we have to worry about criminals, we also have to worry about criminals with badges.

This is new? As long as there have been police types, this has been an issue (remember the whole Sheriff of Nottingham thing?).

From ancient times through the Black and Tans in Ireland, to the Rampart Division of LA, this has happened. Is it every cop? Not even by a long shot, but enough that it is an issue.

)ver 6 years since the Otto Zehm incident....Over a whole year since he was CONVICTED of the use of excessive force....and counting...and Spokane Sgt Thompson is still not in prison. and Why are the cops not worried???? Why should they.

It looks like a black man with a gun situation. Natural reaction for a lot of cops to just beat them to near death. And for you cops that say they aren't racist you always cover for the ones that are. I'm not a fan of federal police but only a federal investigation might be appropriate here. Could also be a violent steroid reaction, have you seen the arms on cops lately?

the article reads that King was acquitted of manslaughter, which means that he had gotten away with murder. I think the cops wanted to prove a point about that, that you can't get away with murder. that was wrong, though, and was clearly an abuse of police discretion because the discretion of King was already checked-out by whoever issued the Concealed Carry permit. They were flogging a dead horse. I guess King seemed to them to be the murder-type.

the article reads that King was acquitted of manslaughter, which means that he had gotten away with murder. I think the cops wanted to prove a point about that, that you can't get away with murder. that was wrong, though, and was clearly an abuse of police discretion because the discretion of King was already checked-out by whoever issued the Concealed Carry permit. They were flogging a dead horse. I guess King seemed to them to be the murder-type.

The cops that beat this poor guy had no idea who King was other than he was black and he had a gun...Jack-booted Thugs with a badge is all this is about.

Well, the video doesn't show them beating him at all just, standing around him. I'm not saying that his side of the story might not be correct but, the article provides no evidence as to what actually happened except what he claimed. He was exiting a place that served alcohol on Father's Day night 4 years after his son was mauled to death by his pit bull. Like I said the article has no facts but, I'm willing to wager King had a drink or two in him. If the police used excessive force then by all means prosecute them but, there is a serious lack of facts and only a small bit of the story here. I think you guys are being a bit overzealous with already forming a lynch mob.

once again.an example of why we cannot trust L.E.O.'s. there are good L.E.O.'s and there are bad L.E.O.'s. when one approaches you, are you going to be able to tell the difference?. its just safer to not trust any of them. Why did this dude go out partying with a gun in his waistband?.did he wanna impress his friends, and someone called him in to l.e.o.?. maybe he needed to think that through also. (i know its not against the law to go out partying at bars with a gun in your waistband ,if you have a c.h.l, but at the least ,its bad judgement on his part.)

I know there are some issues not reported or mentioned by the media from a friend in the minneapolis police department, no other comment on his words. yet I know, first hand experience, Minneapolis police, not all but their fair share have dirt ball cops with in them. Horrible Police department, and too big to control all of the people in it, so needless to say there are parts that are frowned upon by not only bad guys, good guys, but even god.

Well, the video doesn't show them beating him at all just, standing around him. I'm not saying that his side of the story might not be correct but, the article provides no evidence as to what actually happened except what he claimed. He was exiting a place that served alcohol on Father's Day night 4 years after his son was mauled to death by his pit bull. Like I said the article has no facts but, I'm willing to wager King had a drink or two in him. If the police used excessive force then by all means prosecute them but, there is a serious lack of facts and only a small bit of the story here. I think you guys are being a bit overzealous with already forming a lynch mob.

Yep, here we go again.

Someone makes a claim, and instantly its gospel, chiseled in stone...and without question, that's what happened.

Looking for torches and pitch forks to show up at any moment...

Yep, here we go again.

Someone makes a claim, and instantly its gospel, chiseled in stone...and without question, that's what happened.

In a sane world I'd agree with you, but since asking for a government lawyer to review government violence is a ludicrous notion, pardon me if I'll pass on the "wait for the investigation" argument.

Oh look, another recent incident that really boosts my faith in the system: How Facebook Helped a Small Town Fight Back Against a Crooked Cop - Reason.com

Yep, here we go again.

<broken link removed> ? He got racked, either by hitting the ground, or being hit with something.

<broken link removed> ? He got racked, either by hitting the ground, or being hit with something.

And yet this still doesn't prove what happened. I can show you pictures of an Iraqi that met his end outside a VCP in Iraq. His exploded head does not show that he tried to run the checkpoint and had a trunk full of weapons.

(He says he is working with internal affairs and hopes that street video from Minneapolis Police cameras will back up his clients claim.)

That's like the fox guarding the chicken house and I bet the camera had a malfunction to.
&#128563;&#128563;&#128540;&#128540;

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads