JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
There is talk about raising the minimum wage and the Rush Limbaug, Seam Hannity and Peter Schiff etc. " they are mostly corporate owned schills though a good alternet news source " usually say raising the minimum wage will end the world. My thought is the wages of upper management and the corporate CEOs should me drastically cut because they are way overpaid. No I am far from minimum wage but that is my opinion on the subject. Opinions?

Who cares what the top tiers are making? Should they make less because you have a boat load of entitlement bottom feeders making minimum wage? I don't understand the logic.

When I started out working, I made minimum wage, which at that time was 3 or 4.25 an hour ( can't remember which ) in Washington State, working in fast food. I worked with a bunch of kids that couldn't even make change at the cash register and had to be told 10 times how to grill a burger. Point is, there are a ton of these people that are now in their mid to late 30's that haven't grown much mentally or career-wise......do they deserve more? I think not.

Minimum wage is a starting wage. There are very few CEO's and you will never find a stupid one! Minimum wage jobs are starter type jobs and there aint nothing wrong with $9. Ya wanna make more? GO to school, pay your dues but if you are flipping burgers at MickeyD's, your raise will screw up the price of my happy meal!!!
In conclusion, Nothing in this world is free, ya gotta work for it! Ya want to make more? Get a freaking education or learn a trade.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads