JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's time to get rid of the Sciatica. Bare essentials only.
I'm looking at all the different RFID Proof options available, and the choices are more-so than holsters.

My Requirements:

Holds 10 +/- Credit card size cards
Has a place for cash
Preference is Leather or Heavy Nylon type.
Prefer non-bifold, but I will consider the right design.
Prefer non-hard case. Once again, I will consider the right design.

I'm open to suggestions!!!

Try as I may, I just can't seem to make the jump to a minimalist wallet. Part of my problem is I collect my receipts and trying to stuff receipts into a minimalist wallet makes me lose my mind.

I like this one though. And for $10 it's cheap enough that you can give it try and if it doesn't work, no big deal.

But I've been carrying the "Big Skinny" tri-fold for the last five years. For an almost full size wallet it is very thin and holds up well. Plus it's not outrageously expensive. :)

I have a Question related to this. If you have say 6 cards in your wallet all 6 have either a chip and magnetic strip or just a magnetic strip. The info on the strip is basically just your account number. So say 6 cards 6 sets of 16 numbers + the date numbers. How does a scanner separate those numbers and does the scanner have the ability to record how ever many cards are in the source wallet? Seams to me like this would be quite a feet considering those magnetic strips are so close to each other? Or do these scanners only work with a Chip on the card?

I have a Question related to this. If you have say 6 cards in your wallet all 6 have either a chip and magnetic strip or just a magnetic strip. The info on the strip is basically just your account number. So say 6 cards 6 sets of 16 numbers + the date numbers. How does a scanner separate those numbers and does the scanner have the ability to record how ever many cards are in the source wallet? Seams to me like this would be quite a feet considering those magnetic strips are so close to each other? Or do these scanners only work with a Chip on the card?

As I understand it, there is much more information on the strips/chips than just the card #.

Being code, they all likely have start and stop number sets.

A reader/thief/scumbag scanner d-bag, would just have to separate the data by the start/stop codes. Likely already has code setup to perform that function in the device.

Would need an RFID chip in the card, or a skim of a swipe if just strip.

Do any of your cards have this symbol? If not, then they aren't RFID.
1583767707691.png

Here are couple that I have looked at in the past but I don't need the ability to carry 10 cards plus cash. Currentyl my biggest problem with minimalist is the limited amount of paper bills that can easily hold. I've been carrying my minimalist wallet now for 3 months in my front pocket and my back feels better.

This is the one I purchased, I'm using the elastic band to hold my cash along with my RFID key badge. I have 6 cards in the RFID protected section and my door badge outside the wallet in the strap.

I got 4 cards in my Wallet a credit card a debt card a Home Depot card and my Paypal debt card not one of them has that 4) curved bar symbol and only two of them have chips. I used a Wallet that is a bi fold design with 4) Card pockets 2) on each side of the fold then a back pocket for Bills. I have to carry a CDL CHL Med Card as well as a Couple First Aid type cards (required for work) And then of course the trusty Bi Mart card by spreading the cards over 4 pockets with a 1/2 dozen bills inside its less then 3/8" thick. and almost as large as a Blue Jeans back pocket so much easier on my back and Butt when driving Dump truck 9-12 hrs a day.

I'm rockin a Steve Madden RFID blocking/shielded wallet in Coffee, and it's worked quite well! It also has an anti scan shield for optical scans when some one demands to see your photo I.D. for optical scanning! When the request I remove it, I smile and tell them NO, if they cant see it with their eye balls or count to twelve, not my problem! :D

The TYNI BIFOLD WALLET arrived a couple days ago.
At first, looking at the size and the cards I wanted to carry, I was skeptical.
After gutting my full-size bilfold, I had 9-CC size cards, 3-business size, 1-modified spare vehicle key, and the currency.
Everything fit fine. Perfect for the front pocket.
Cost was $34/shipped. Very nicely made. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top