JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting history and design, despite the political association.

Parenthetically, Francoist Spain also had a similar youth organization (Frente de Juventudes). At least one photo I've seen of them shows youths carrying old Remington rolling blocks. (This particular formation may be the naval group.)

bb542626219f2591a0c41c85d4feac84.png

Last Edited:
Several times I've toyed with the idea of getting into Carcanos.. just because I remember what happened with Mosins $$$

...But the no ammo thing is a deal breaker.

Parenthetically, Francoist Spain also had a similar youth organization (Frente de Juventudes). At least one photo I've seen of them shows youths carrying old Remington rolling blocks. (This particular formation may be the naval group.)

View attachment 855978
Italian Naval group, huh? Sure hope they taught the little guys how to swim!

View attachment 855978
Reminds me of those miniature collectors guns. Some of those things are incredibly well made. I want this c96 Mauser that goes into the wood stock!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top