JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What would be necessary to convert a Mini14 to pump action? It appears that the configuration of the piston(?) lends itself to a conversion, but some means of attaching a handgrip to the piston along with a means of support for the handgrip would be necessary. Of course, the gas port would be blocked.

Why? A converted Mini14 would no longer be a semi-automatic. From personal limited experience, my time to back on target with other pump guns is not noticeably longer than with semi-automatics.

Thanks in advance.
I have no idea but our sheriff assistant has a full auto mini 14 sitting next to his full auto M14 in his truck:eek:

I think Ironmonster may be on to something - I don't know if the cost and effort to make the conversion would be worth it - not to mention you may have a really tough time selling it later if you decide you don't want it.

That said, I'm going to tag @tac, he's a member from Great Britain. I know he runs into various semi-autos that have been specially converted for use in Great Britain. Maybe he can give you an idea of what something like that might involve.

Golly you guys are no help.

Search for a "MAXI 14" stock. made in the 80's and converts a mini 14 to pump action

View attachment 273215
View attachment 273216

Some more info here

Thanks to all of you. I will spend some time with Google.

More info from perfectunion. Kinda interesting but not something I would like.
upload_2016-1-16_18-20-55.png

Britian lost it's chance when it attacked America in 1812, if it had joined the Republic instead and embraced the USConst. silly posts like this would not be needed
The OP never really stated why he was wanting a pump action mini other than he thought he could stay on target almost as easy as a semi. Maybe reliability?

It does get you thinking about the demise of semi-autos being legal for civilians though.
The pump action AR is already out there. Is it really an "FU" to the stupid laws or is it submission to them?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top