JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... I've said it before; I wish I had sold all my guns and bought Google stock 15 years ago.

I was going through the HD on a very old computer before ditching it recently. 2011 I installed bitcoin mining software. Played with a bit but never took it seriously or bought into the concept and moved on to other things. If I could go back in time ... I was just this | | close to being a gazillionaire.

Just to be contrarian, I have bolt action .22 and it is my favorite shooter. More accurate than my 10/22 (always more fun to hit what I aim at instead of just hear a bang), cheap to shoot. I always get a big smile when I take it out, more so than most of what I've got.
So you support liars. :s0002::p

...then again, to some of us, ".223" eludes to what is otherwise known as "5.56", so when the subject is based around ".22 rimfire", ".223" would mean a different cartridge....the lesson here is be clear about what you're talking about, lest you be taken by jokesters and pranksters. o_O

What? No aspiring junior Simo Häyhas out there? You could go full-Finn and knock off 500+ Russian toy soldiers with one. Actually, one was made in Poland decades ago, but they are scarce and probably $$$. Gun Review: Polish WZ-48 .22LR Military Trainer - The Truth About Guns

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 4.04.17 AM.png

I don't know, I owned a lot of Mosin sat one time. Only have one left from my initial stockpile of close to 12 or so. I think this little guy would be a fun homage to the rifles I've owned and sold.

That and it kills dinosaurs!

I'll wait until the mini 1903 Springfield comes out. Hopefully it will cost less than the 1922 rifle...
I'd prefer an Enfield MKIV in .22lr... oh wait... I have on of those!
How about a Kar98 in .22lr... actually, I have one of those too.
Well then, I guess I need to get a Ross rifle in .22lr... i think I have one of those tho.
I guess I actually need the 1903 by the looks of it!

Just for reference, they're actually my pop's, but the joke isn't as funny if I don't say it the way I did... and maybe it's funnier with this disclaimer?

PS; now I know why my pop's kicks himself every time he thinks about getting rid of his 1922 in the 80's...

I wouldn't purchase a regular mosin now due to the high price and increasing ammo scarcity...but this .22LR is pretty cool. I think if a company started to reproduce WWII arms in 22LR it might make for a pretty good business. Imagine an Enfield, MP40, or 1919 in 22LR...I'd probably buy at least one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top