JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Woodburn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm having I guess you could call it a Man Sale or Mini Gun Show. My dad and a few of my friends are cleaning out our garages and closets of stuff we don't need.
In order to generate some hunting money.
This is long time coming and I should of posted more in advance. BUT here goes Tomorrow I'm going to have a sale in my garage that is only posted on this site.
We will have reloading dies, a couple of shotgun shell reloaders, bullets, some brass along with other stuff as magazines, holsters, Collector knives, collector ammo,
New trail cameras, and lots of new tools that are all priced to sell!! So if you are bored tomorrow with the rain, come on by and check it out.I'm sure there is something for everyone.
Plus some fishing gear and other treasures.
It will be 9am till 4pm. 9/25/2020
There will be no signs, if interested text me at 503-545-9089 and I'll give address.
Thanks

sale.jpg sale1.jpg sale2.jpg sale3.jpg sale4.jpg sale5.jpg sale6.jpg sale7.jpg sale8.jpg sale9.jpg sale14.jpg sale10.jpg sale11.jpg sale12.jpg sale13.jpg sale15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dies 357 herrett, 8 x 57 mauser, 22 rem jet, 7 x 57 mauser, 45 colt, 45/70, 7mm rem mag, 357. $20.00 each
Ammo 307 Win, $20.00 abox..30 rem $20.00 a box, 32-20 win (36 rds) $30.00
Almost full box of 338 win mag $20.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.