JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See you all there tomorrow.

Remember to bring a hat, sunscreen, and plenty of water.

Thank you to those that came today.

It's always nice getting those lanes looking like new.

It's getting harder to have enough work however, which I guess is a good thing though, the sites are kept pretty clean do to those that are using them policing their own stuff.

Thanks to @coyoteman5 and @stick655 for lending the trucks to haul it over to the dumpster.

Thank you @stick655 for assisting with the folks over at the Salmonberry areas.

It has really brought a lot of pride to our community to see those lanes kept clean and being used correctly!

Way to go you guys! Thanks a ton!

Pics? Story? Any juicy stuff?
I always forget to take pictures.

Talked with Shelley of OHA. They were really working the first area up the road on Salmonberry. I'd imagine it was spotless when they were done.

Other than that, it was hot, and the lanes were not overly trashed.

Stewardship is winning the game up at NFWC.

Anyone trying to use the lanes today while you were cleaning? Any OHA people join you in a shoot out? How many NWFA members were there?

I'm just full of q's!

Anyone trying to use the lanes today while you were cleaning? Any OHA people join you in a shoot out? How many NWFA members were there?

I'm just full of q's!
The folks using the lanes were extremely nice and either joined in or allowed access to the lanes.

No OHA joined in the shooting fun after.

I think there were at least 7-10 of us from here.

I almost feel bad saying the lanes could use some cleaning, I really thought so judging by what I saw on my way out on the 4th. I suspect that all the wood on lane three was from the 4th, but I glad somebody cleared the rest out :)

After we were done at NFWC we dropped the trash off at Salmonberry. I stayed there and helped OHA, that place was disgraceful - it took us until about noon, and we dang near filled the garbage can up. If folks would just take out what they bring in. Seriously, what's the thought process that tells you it's okay to shoot a gallon plastic container that once contained dirty motor oil then leave it there? Anyway, hopefully our continued efforts will influence all those who use the land for our sport, then maybe we can all enjoy a day of shooting instead of picking up after those that should have known better.

And the OHA guys and gals are super nice folks.

Nice effort to all that participated, glad to hear the place hasn't been too trashed since the cleaning we gave it earlier in the year. Sorry I couldn't pitch in on this one, family obligations and all.

Any repeat issues with the spray paint vandalism that we had up there last month?

Any repeat issues with the spray paint vandalism that we had up there last month?

No signs of any further posting or vandalism.

The signs could use a make over though. I'm going to reach out to ODF about it.

It was a good time up there with everyone. i was surprised that it was actually as clean as it was. My dodge truck was not needed after all!
I know, thanks for bringing the truck though. Didn't see you head off, did you and the kiddos go further up North Fork and do some shooting?

nope. you might have me confused with someone else. i am the one that picked you up and gave you a ride down to the other lane. my truck has the canopy on it. wanted to go to Salmon Berry when we were done at WC but had to get back to town due to another commitment.

nope. you might have me confused with someone else. i am the one that picked you up and gave you a ride down to the other lane. my truck has the canopy on it. wanted to go to Salmon Berry when we were done at WC but had to get back to town due to another commitment.
Yep, thanks for that little ride too.

Welcome. Let us know what ODF says about the signs too. If it is a matter of some sanding and painting I could probably be talked into lending some elbow grease and materials.
Will do. The backboard still looked fine on all four. I'll run it by then if they want to replace as some did have bullet holes but were not too horrible. They really need new prints though. I know ODF has a handful, I'll try and grab a new set and get up there and swap them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top