JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I traded an Ar-15 to a neighbor for one of his vintage Honda Trail 90's.
It's bigger then a mini bike, but the 2 speed auto transmission and shocks makes it very easy to handle and it gets almost 100 miles a gallon when I'm just cruising along.

View attachment 318215
That picture takes me back to when I was a kid, living in Silsbee, Texas. I outmaneuvered/outran a policeman on a Honda 90. (He was in a car, and couldn't follow me off into the woods.)

But I grew up. I'm a good boy now.

I believe most state roads,in Washington,you need to be street legal. In WA you may need to travel on state roads before you get to forest service roads.
Maybe states regulate this? Cause here nobody cares. All you need is the state license and a FS tab,mirror and horn. Any horn lol. So I have a bicycle bulb horn.
People ask why I have the plate and all that. I tell them in WA they want to ticket you for anything they can

I remember as a kid riding my mini bike up a logging road near Black Butte, and as I rounded a corner I found myself driving head on to a fully loaded logging truck blasting full speed down on top of me.
I ran myself straight off an embankment narrowly missing the rig.
I don't think he even had time to tap the brakes it was that close.

I was wanting to buy a mini bike and wrench on it for a project (fun) and use it for some woods travel eventually.

There's several brands
But I was looking at Coleman TR200U mini bike that costs about $500.

My thought is using it for exploring the woods, trails, etc for the low fuel consumption.
And possibly for hooking a cart up to and hauling game out.

Anyone here have one of these, or have off road go karts?

View attachment 318198 View attachment 318199 View attachment 318200
There is a red one for sale in the medford craigs list under mini bikes for $300 bucks, like new he says.

The Medford CL ad states " Dirt Bike" for $300.00

00W0W_7xFhkDMD7Og_600x450.jpg

Here I was about to post a questions about Trail 90's, and there's already one going!

I read an article in the current issue of Backwoodsman Magazine about Trail 90's, and now I want one. For the the advantage of the 90 is that some of them are titled with blinkers and such and are street-legal; very useful when you live in town like I do. I want it for general effing-around and for deer hunting; do you guys think it would haul a Blacktail buck along with my 200 pounds (plus rifle and gear)? That's pushing 400 pounds altogether....

Also, FWIW: Wilco has the Coleman bikes advertised for $499 this weekend. Not sure if that's a sale price or not, but they should have them in stock.

You might wanna get one of those Mini bike kits that take a lawn mower engine, and put one of the Harbor freight Predator's in it! A good 13 hp would haul a lot of stuff and the big ATV tires will provide plenty of traction in the muck!

Here I was about to post a questions about Trail 90's, and there's already one going!

I read an article in the current issue of Backwoodsman Magazine about Trail 90's, and now I want one. For the the advantage of the 90 is that some of them are titled with blinkers and such and are street-legal; very useful when you live in town like I do. I want it for general effing-around and for deer hunting; do you guys think it would haul a Blacktail buck along with my 200 pounds (plus rifle and gear)? That's pushing 400 pounds altogether....

Also, FWIW: Wilco has the Coleman bikes advertised for $499 this weekend. Not sure if that's a sale price or not, but they should have them in stock.
Check out YouTube to how much they haul on their little bikes in asia

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads