JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the Medford Gun Show a couple weeks ago I picked up a magazine marked as a Mak-90 magazine with a yellow follower, thinking it would work for an AK-type rifle. I should have looked closer as it appears to actually be for a Mini-30, at least from what I can tell. I paid $35 for it even though it had a little bit of rust on one side (shouldn't affect function) and would sell it for that or trade for ammo or reloading components (looking for pretty much most common calibers so let me know what you have) or a common magazine such as as AK, Tapco SKS, Mini-14, Galil, etc. High capacity mags for Mini-30's are getting hard to find so I thought I'd list it here for someone who has a Mini-30 (I do not). Stamped "USA Mag" on the bottom.

Looks like this one: http://forum.gon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=236316&stc=1&d=1232386009

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.