JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Mini 14, blued, with pin on flash suppressor. I have 2 factory 20 round mags and about 1200 rounds of ammo. I have about 500 down range on this rifle. The ammo is mostly American Eagle and Wolf. I am asking $625 for everything. I will not split rifle and ammo. I am looking for a commander size .45 in trade, Colt, Springfield, or a Kimber of equal value.

Please email any questions.

Those that live by the sword - Get shot by those that don't.

Last Edited:
To be honest im not sure. I know its a numbers matching norinco sks. The stock was just put on a few weeks ago. I got it on a trade haven't done a lot of research. Pm for more info and pics

To be honest im not sure. I know its a numbers matching norinco sks. The stock was just put on a few weeks ago. I got it on a trade haven't done a lot of research. Pm for more info and pics

Sorry, I was asking about the mini 14. The old models come with a pencil thin barrel profile, that isn't great for accuracy. My buddy has one and no one who has shot it can get much under 3 inch groups at 100 yards. Hence I am looking for a newer mini 14 with the thicker barrel profile for more accuracy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.