JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all. First post here, been lurking for a while. Glad to see such active classifieds. I've been tempted by a few finds here myself.

For sale WA -
Ruger Mini-14 Tactical. Includes original synthetic stock and heat shield, as well as currently equipped Archangel Sparta stock. Also includes a single genuine Ruger 30 round magazine. Already drilled to accept a mini picatinny rail on the forward left ready for a tactical light. Stock has picatinny the entire top side to mount just about anything. I had an Aimpoint on it for a while (not included in sale) and that looked and felt about perfect.

This gun has never been fired. It is absolutely brand new. I purchased it from a local dealer a few months ago as a rifle my wife could shoot for fun. Long story but she lost interest in it (prefers handguns), so I added this Sparta stock as a toy for myself. Haven't found time to get out and shoot it yet and in the mean time I got the bug to build a custom AR, so I'm selling this and another gun to finance. I have another Mini-14 tactical w/ the walnut stock and a standard scope and love it - dare I say I prefer it over my other AR. Anyway, this is a sweet gun, but I'm willing to part with it to have some fun building something from scratch.

Asking $850. Looking for a quick sale, reasonable offers will be considered.

I paid $750 including tax as well as $200 including shipping for the stock - about $950 invested.

Would consider partial credit for trade of nice AR parts (billet upper and/or lower, etc) or others if you happen to already have the parts I'm looking for.

WA sale, willing to deal to OR if you're willing to pay the FFL transfer fee. I'm in Vancouver near the I-5 bridge for anyone interested and I'm available about any time if anyone wants to stop by my business shop and check it out.

Thanks for looking. I'll check my PM's here regularly. Please PM your email or phone number and we'll be in touch.

Original stock and heat shield included.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.