JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger mini 14 stainless carbine in a Brand new butler creek stainless folding stock comes with wood stock, very low round count like new condition serial # starts with 186. one black 40 round mag.

$580
Sold for $575

Hahaha you guys are funny! I dont have a digatal camera but here are some pics of a mini sence you all seem to not know:s0114:

Its a awsome rifle very small!!!!!

Its the same as the one on the left....

images.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

hahaha no that was my first asking price but everyone on here keep low balling me so i lowered my price and they still tried to go lower:huh:
So i tried craigslist and i got two people right off the back then i got flagged. hahaha even joey link sent me a message(saying i sould post here:s0114:)
It was a super nice old mini i miss her already. But i have a super sick ar-15 that im building hahaha everyone was out of stock so i have to wait 8 to 10 weeks but when its built i will post pics of my long range sniper:s0155:

I also have a Mini 14 stainless ranch rifle with 3-9x40 silver scope

One shot One kill:s0131:

Maybe:s0131:

hahaha thanks for trying to send me here, it took me months to find a good forum.

RRA EOP 24" varmint upper assembly
RRA parts package with tactical grip upgrade looks like a DPMS pather grip.
RRA A2 buttstock assembly
RRA WINTER TRIGGER GUARD UPGRADE
And a bunch of pmags!
Sadly i have to wait 8 to 10 weeks:s0129:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.