JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my 185 series Mini 14 chambered in .223. This is my baby and i dont want to sell it, but im hurting for money.
It comes with a modified butler creek folding stock, the original wood stock refinished in red stain, 6 factory 20 round mags, one factory 30 rounder, a 5 and a 10. The rail is an Ultimak forward mounted rail with a YHM rail extender and a Bushnell Banner 1.75-4x shotgun scope. It has a short underside rail with a Knights Armament forward grip.
This rifle was rebarreled by Christopherson gun smithing and still needs the front sight to be reattached. The whole gun is hard chrome except for the barrel.
This gun has a lot of character. Its extremely fun to shoot and doesnt disappoint.
I am looking for $1000 cash firm. No trades please. Ill throw in 300 rounds of ammo and the bag for the right deal. Sorry, the bipod is not included.

image-5.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.