JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These came with a trade. Anyone have any insight into these as to who the manufacturer might be? Fortunately, I think, they are not made by ProMag

IMG_20210407_170245028.jpg

Oh yeah? What about "Precision Mag Industries", huh? An entire cottage industry sprang up due to the Clinton panic of the 90s.
I might have one or 2 PMI mini 14 mags .
Can't remember if mediocre or decent.
Help the OP out . Aside from the obvious factory ruger 20s, 30s , and my personal favorite factory 10rd, which mini mags run good?
Black warrior , John massen , and the weird ramline clear mags that run in minis and ARs have all worked in my 3 rifles .

I might have one or 2 PMI mini 14 mags .
Can't remember if mediocre or decent.
Help the OP out . Aside from the obvious factory ruger 20s, 30s , and my personal favorite factory 10rd, which mini mags run good?
Black warrior , John massen , and the weird ramline clear mags that run in minis and ARs have all worked in my 3 rifles .
As knobgoblin says, the followers are the problem. They are thin, narrow, short in height and seem like 7/8 replicas of s real follower.

In polymer, I have had zero problems with TAPCO Intrafuse. What I like about them is the steel reinforced area at the front for the frame stud. Other plastic mags quickly fracture there and will not lock in. And the locking tab in the rear is wide and not likely to break or wear out. The polymer they chose seems about as good as one can get as far as durability.

From the 90s, I have both the Eagle and Ram-Line and I have no live fire experience with them. I like the Eagle constant-force springs - I think those should be further developed. THe Eagle body seems somewhat fragile. The Ram-Line I am not terribly impressed with. TAPCO is head and shoulders above both.

Metal? Ruger. You are taking chances with the others I have seen.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top