Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mini 14 Magazines

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by morroad8, Dec 30, 2012.

1. morroad8

morroad8 North Bonneville, WA Member

I have some Precision Mag Industries Ruger Mini 14 mags. These mags were made to the same specs as Ruger and work just like a ruger mag. Precision Mag Industries went out of bussiness due to their high capacity mags during the 1994 ban and was never started up again. Again, these things are flawless. They are 3-40 rounders and 2-30 rounders

This is what I am after:

AR Lower Parts Kit - really hurting for a couple of these
    Pmags with window (Black or that tan colored kind) - dont really need them but they look cooler than my current mags

Keep in mind, I am not considering these mags as the whole crazy person "world is going to end" trade-in prices. I hope you consider that when considering a trade with me as well.

Thank you!

2. kaz440

kaz440 Vancouver Wa Member

I would be interested in buying (if the price is right) the 5 thirty rounders, if you are interested in selling them instead of waiting for a trade to come up.

3. morroad8

Hi Kaz,

For now I am only interested in trading. I do not want to contribute to the standard capacity magazine price inflations, but thanks for asking!

4. morroad8

Anyone got LPKs? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.