JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't heard of too many people building these rifles but i know theres alot of potential with a new barrel at least. Anyone out there that has built one of these before have words of wisdom/ or suggested parts, know of any good sources for parts ect?

Dont buy any aftermarket mags. CDNN has factory 20 rounders for 25 bucks. Unless you can find a real thermold.

As for the rest, an Ultimak rail and Accu-Strut usually solve most of the accuracy problem. I cut my barrel down and permanently mounted a Choate M14 style flash hider/sight to get an overall 16". Its still not sub moa, but its a heck of a lot better. Who needs heavy barrels anyways, their just too... heavy :D

My mini has a 1/7" twist, so I have to shoot something a little heavier. I can get 1.5" groups with reloaded match ammo my friend loaded for me. Not too bad, plus the strut and rail look sweet!

Greatwest Gunsmithing in Salem AKA "Gundoc" on the above referenced forum did wonders for my Mini. The Ultimak Rail along with a Bedding job and strut should provide teh accuracy improvements your loooking for. IMO the Promag Mags are equivilent to the factory mags. I cannot tell the difference in either appearance or performance. The 20 rounders that is. Good Luck.

Greatwest Gunsmithing in Salem AKA "Gundoc" on the above referenced forum did wonders for my Mini. The Ultimak Rail along with a Bedding job and strut should provide teh accuracy improvements your loooking for. IMO the Promag Mags are equivilent to the factory mags. I cannot tell the difference in either appearance or performance. The 20 rounders that is. Good Luck.

John "Gundoc" shut down and moved out of state a year+ or so ago. The last I heard, he had not yet opened his new shop in Montana (at least I think it was Montanta). You can check up on him on Perfect Union where he is a supersponsor with an international following. He worked on a few of my Mini's, and it is an understatement to say he is a magician with them. John is a top-of-the line individual, also. :s0155:

Update: He is open for business in Helena, MT. I should have checked before responding the firstime. :eek: