JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great condition Mini 14 with 5 mags and a Springfield XD 40 with box, papers, 2 mags, holster for gun and mags, and the loader assistant dealy. Nearly new. I am looking for a trades for a 1911 and/or an AR15. I may have more mags for the Mini as well :D, up to around 18 :s0131:. I am not in a hurry to trade these, just curious to see what there might be.

BJ
503-572-3754

It is blued, I don't believe it is the ranch, but it is synthetic with a folding stock and weaver mount. I know I have one 40 rnd mag, and a bunch of 20's and 30's, and one 5 rounder. I don't believe they are factory. I will double check to make sure.

It is blued, I don't believe it is the ranch, but it is synthetic with a folding stock and weaver mount. I know I have one 40 rnd mag, and a bunch of 20's and 30's, and one 5 rounder. I don't believe they are factory. I will double check to make sure.

It'll have a folding rear site and grooves in the receiver to accommodate scope rings if it's a ranch.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.