JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code

1/4" & 3/8" Drive 106pc Ratchet & Socket Set with PACKOUT Low-Profile Organizer - SAE & Metric

Our Ratchet and Socket Set features sockets that have FOUR FLAT™ Sides that deter rolling and are wrench compatible for maximum productivity. The 90-tooth ratchet tool that provides 4° of arc swing and a slim profile for work in tighter spaces. We've stamped the sizes into each socket for easy-to-read visibility. You can keep both the SAE & Metric 56-piece ⅜" and 50-piece ¼" Drive Ratchet and Socket Sets organized in the included PACKOUT™ Low-Profile Organizer equipped with a clear top for easy identification of parts at a glance. This PACKOUT™ Organizer is IP65 rated and built from impact-resistant materials for durability on and off the jobsite with a reinforced hinge and heavy-duty latches. The Low-Profile Organizer is part of the MILWAUKEE® PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System, allowing you to custom build storage systems to easily transport and organize your tools and accessories. This Combo Kit includes a 106 total pieces: a 56 Piece 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet and Socket Set (48-22-9008), a 50 Piece 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet and Socket Set (48-22-9004), and a PACKOUT™ Low-Profile Organizer (48-22-8436).

As new, never used. Just inherited a setup from my grandfather who just passed away so looking to recoup some of my cost on this now unnecessary item.

Will meet in Salem area.

download (1).jpg download.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads