Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Milt Sparks VMII Holster for Glock 19/23

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Joe Link, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

EDIT: I'm keeping the 1911 holster, unless someone wants to trade for a VMII for a 4.25" 1911.

I have two Milt Sparks VMII holsters I'll no longer be using once I switch to carrying a commander size 1911. Both are black horsehide and both are in like new condition. The first one is for a Glock 19/23, but I've been told it'll also fit the Glock 25, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 36, 38, and 39. The second is for a 5" 1911.

I want to be honest with you guys, you can order these brand new from Milt Sparks for $112 each plus shipping if you're willing to wait until April or May to get them. The same Glock holster just sold on eBay for $215.94 and the same 1911 holster ending in 6 hours has a bid of $175 which will probably go higher. I'd love to make you guys a good deal, but I'm in a bad way financially being unemployed and all, so I need every penny I can get at the moment. I figured I'd throw these up here first in case anyone really wanted or needed one as soon as possible. They'll go up on eBay in a week or so.

I'm asking $175 each here, or I'll trade either one for a Milt Sparks VM2 made for a commander size 1911.

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Joey, I have a Milt Sparks Axiom on order for my DW Bobtail Commander that should show up in December. Once if get it would you like to take a look at it to see if it is something you might be interested in as well?

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Hey Coug, possibly, but only once I get my IWB holster squared away. I still have to get the gun too, which is what this cash would be used for :D

You should trade me that CBOB :p

4. Cougfan2

To be clear, I wasn't talking about selling the Axiom as I haven't even seen it yet. Just wanted to know if you'd like to see it to see if you might be interested in ordering one some time.

I actually have two CBOB's. One is my daily carry gun and the other is sort of a safe queen.

5. Joe Link

Ooooh, gotcha. Yes, definitely!

Two?! You should share! Let me know if you want to sell or trade one of them, I'd give it a real good home.

6. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

Joey,
    You may want to try this forum as well (1911forum esp for the VMII for the 5" 1911. I wear my VMII all the time, so much so I ordered a second one as a spare and look at the Axiom for an OWB

7. Joe Link

Thanks techieguy. I'm actually thinking of keeping the 5" VMII if it doesn't sell here, I know I'm going to have another 5" 1911 at some point and these holsters are like gold :)

8. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

Joey, I think they are better than gold...certainly they are more comfortable and carry your semi-precious piece a metal safely and securely:bluelaugh:

9. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Joey,
    Got any pics to post? I'm not familiar with what you're talking about and I have 2 5" 1911's and no real holster for them. I'd like to see what you're talking about.

ps. You owe yourself a CBOB. Mine's not for sale. It has become my favorite handgun and I have and have had many different pistols and revolvers. What a sweetheart that CBOB is... I don't think you'll be disappointed.

10. Joe Link

I don't have any, but I can definitely take some tomorrow. Here's a link to the holster on their website: http://miltsparks.com/VM-2.htm

I'm really looking forward to owning a CBOB, though I'm not sure if I'll get one of those or a Colt Lightweight. I'll probably get whichever I find a good deal on first, though I'd like to eventually own both.

11. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

I'm interested in the gock holster

12. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

Glock dam predictive text

13. Cougfan2

Joey, if you would like to try my CBOB at some point let me know. I'd be glad to let you give her a dance.

14. Joe Link

Bump!

15. Joe Link

This is goin on eBay tomorrow ;)

16. Joe Link

Bump. Help me fund a Dan Wesson CCO! :)

17. Lebowski

Lebowski Greater PDX Active Member

I have the VM2 for the Glock 19/23 and it also works perfectly for the Glock models 26, 27, and 36. This holster is amazing and there is often a 6 month (or greater) waiting period from Milt Sparks

18. 4SMJUR

4SMJUR Oak Hill, Virginia New Member

Looking for Milt Sparks VM2 for a Glock 36 - told that a Milt Sparks VM2 for 19/23 Glock will work. Anyone have one they are willing to sell or trade for - willing to buy or trade for Milt Sparks VM2 for a 3'' or Milt Pparks Vm2 for a commander (4 1/4") (have both) Prefer to trade either 3'' or commander to first to offer a Milt Sparks VM2 for a Glock 36, but will buy if asking price is not unreasonable.

19. 4SMJUR

4SMJUR Oak Hill, Virginia New Member

Still have it? willing to trade or buy