JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received a VM2 cowhide black for my usp compact 40 and I know I have to break it in to loosen up to the gun but I carried it for a few hours and found it completely uncomfortable...... is this something that gets easier to carry when broken in?

I ordered 2 ips magazine pouches that are nice and the quality is amazing but this thing is completely uncomfortable to me I was just curious what others that own them say.....and what the best way to break this thing in is?

I have a VM2 for a 1911 Commander and find it to be very comfortable. Have you carried a USP IWB before? I'm wondering if it is just the width of the gun that is uncomfortable and not so much the holster itself. I know alot of folk prefer kydex for IWB carry because it is a thinner material and every mm counts.

Have you ever carried IWB before? If not you may have the wrong body type for IWB. The VM is the most comfortable of the lot of IWB's and in my experience fits like a well broke in pair of shoes. Sounds like your hips are wider than your waist and that is what causes so much of the discomfort. Unless of course you have it outside the IWB sweet spot.

ya I readjusted my carry, and its actually alot better, and received my new belt so it's alot better......thanks for the response guys......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top