JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this holster a few years ago and I never really liked it. they are black leather with shark trim. the mag holder is for dual 1911 mags. id like $150 obo + shipping for both due to the holster being autographed by my Doberman at some point in its life :)

20180429_151529_2.jpg

20180429_151515_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparks is good stuff, hate to see it a dog chewy.:D Bought my first holster from Milt when he was in Idaho City, in his day he was one of the best. Since he is long dead the folks running the company still make good quality holsters. You can buy dog chews at Costco.:D

Sparks is good stuff, hate to see it a dog chewy.:D Bought my first holster from Milt when he was in Idaho City, in his day he was one of the best. Since he is long dead the folks running the company still make good quality holsters. You can buy dog chews at Costco.:D
Yeah, got a rude awakening and realized the Doberman was not one of my Ma's little Chihuahuas and could reach stuff up on my workbench if she wanted to.:confused:

Oh well, I figure the Holster is more of a bonus for buying the mag carrier ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top